n the event that for whatever reason a customer is not satisfied with their order, they may exercise their right to withdrawal and return the items within 28 days from the items’ delivery date.
Within the same 28 days from the items’ delivery date customers may request the replacement of items with items of the same model, with a different size or color, if/when available.
The right to return or exchange items will only be accepted if all TERMS & CONDITIONS indicated below are respected
- To initiate the return/exchange process, customers are required to contact the customer service firstname.lastname@example.org. ANDREĀDAMO will then send an email confirming that the return/exchange application was received, along with the Return Authorization Number (R.A.N.), the shipping label and instructions for the return shipment.
The return shipment is FREE when shipped with the courier provided by ANDREĀDAMO.
Should the items be returned with another courier rather than the one provided, all consequent costs will be at the customer’s expense and ANDREĀDAMO shall not be liable for lost or damaged items. By using another courier rather than the one provided by ANDREĀDAMO, the customer is responsible for all taxes and fees at the time of shipment, if/where applicable.
Shipments of items returned to ANDREĀDAMO must originate from the same country of the original shipment. ANDREĀDAMO reserves the right not to accept items shipped with another courier rather than the one indicated in the email with the return/ exchange instructions. Returned items will not be accepted by ANDREĀDAMO and will be returned to the sender if the delivery entails additional taxes or fees to be paid at the time of delivery and/or requires picking up items at a courier branch office.
- Returned items must be shipped within 28 days from the items’ delivery date
- Exchanges for purchased items are only possible if/when a different size or color of the same model is available. Once the returned item has been received and processed, ANDREĀDAMO will proceed with the shipment of the exchange item.
Once the returned item has been received and processed by ANDREĀDAMO, a refund will be issued for the amount paid for the returned items. The timeframe may vary slightly depending on the banking circuit of the Credit Card. For purchases with PayPal, Credit Cards, Apple Pay, Google Pay or Bank Wire Transfer, the amount will be refunded to the original account. Refunds will be issued in the same currency as the original purchase. Any differences in the refund amount due to exchange rate fluctuations will not be reimbursed. Any originally incurred shipping costs will only be refunded to the customer if all purchased items are returned.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Returned items must be shipped inside the original ANDREĀDAMO box and sealed using the self-adhesive strip. They must be properly packaged, in the same way as they were received. Only if the original box is unusable another suitable box may be used to ship the items.
- The shipment, until the receipt is certified by the ANDREĀDAMO company, is under the complete responsibility of the customer
- Items must be returned with all original labels and identification tags still attached, including all original packaging and other accessories (dust bags, hangers, garment covers etc.) received with the ordered items. Clothing items must not have been worn, washed or altered in any way, and must not show any signs of use.
- Shoes and other accessories must be returned in a perfect condition with their original box, which must not be damaged and/or altered or used as the external packaging for the shipment. Soles of footwear must be in a perfect condition and must not be marked in any way.
- Swimwear (bikini bottoms, swim shorts or briefs) and undergarments (briefs, boxers) must be tried on over the customer’s personal underwear. Items being returned or exchanged with any sign of use or wear will not be accepted and will be returned to the customer.
- Items must be returned inside their original packaging with all original accessories, components and instructions. Furthermore, they must be packaged in the same suitable manner in which they were received.
- In the event that a customer believes they has received defective or incorrect merchandise, the customer is required to immediately contact email@example.com ANDREĀDAMO reserves the right to request photographic evidence before authorizing the return shipment of merchandise. If authorized, shipping costs will be covered by ANDREĀDAMO.
- ANDREĀDAMO reserves the right to refuse applications for returns/exchanges that do not comply with all TERMS & CONDITIONS. In case of non-compliant returns, the merchandise will be returned to the customer at the shipping address specified in the original order, at the customer’s expense. If a non-compliant return is accepted, ANDREĀDAMO will deduct a 10% administrative/restocking fee from the refund. Customers’ right to withdrawal from contracts concluded on the ANDREĀDAMO website is waived in accordance with Article 59 of the Italian Consumer Code as regards to the following:
- The supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery
- The supply of goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
- The supply of made-to-measure goods or clearly customized goods upon specific request of the customer.
The following is a non-exhaustive list of items ineligible for return:
- Expressly indicated items in the underwear/lingerie section.
- Expressly indicated items in the Beauty section.
- Christmas boxes.
For each item ineligible for return, ANDREĀDAMO provides customers with an indication directly on the product information page. At its sole discretion, ANDREĀDAMO reserves the right to accept customers’ return applications even for items ineligible for return, should ANDREĀDAMO deem it appropriate for justified reasons.
Please note that ANDREĀDAMO constantly monitors the number of returns. Frequent returns that do not comply with all TERMS & CONDITIONS will be flagged. ANDREĀDAMO reserves the right to close an account or not to complete orders of customers who continuously breach the TERMS & CONDITIONS.
For matters not specifically mentioned, please refer to the European Distance Selling Regulation
Note: In the event of any inconsistency, discrepancy or divergences of interpretation between the English version and any other language versions of this publication, the English language version shall prevail.
Customers who access this site declare that they accept that all matters relating to the use of the ANDREĀDAMO.COM website are governed by the current legislation of the Italian State. ANDREĀDAMO.COM does not guarantee in any way that the content of the site complies with the regulations in force in other countries. Access to the ANDREĀDAMO.COM site from places where its contents are considered illegal is expressly prohibited. Customers who decide to access the site from these countries are fully aware of the legal consequences and sanctions they risk incurring and will be solely responsible for compliance with local laws